When considering rental equipment, Beta Max High Speed Portable Hoists are an extremely versatile and invaluable tool on many different types of jobs, providing value both in terms of labor savings as well as increasing the safety of the workers and your equipment and materials on the job.
TOP 5 REASONS:
1. REDUCE BOTTLENECKS AND DELAYS. Unnecessary delays on the job are frequently the result of cranes being tied up.
TOP 5 REASONS:
1. REDUCE BOTTLENECKS AND DELAYS. Unnecessary delays on the job are frequently the result of cranes being tied up. Delays on the job not only cut into your profits on each job they occur, they may also damage your reputation beyond repair regarding your ability to complete projects on schedule. Virtually eliminate avoidable delays by giving your crew the tools to streamline their material delivery system using high speed hoists.
2. TREMENDOUS ROI. Renting a well-maintained Beta Max Hoist from Lifting Gear Hire on your job will pay for itself time and time again. Make the switch to Beta Max today.
3. USE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB AT HAND. One common mistake made on job sites is utilizing mast climbers, swing stages, etc. to get tools and materials where you need them. That method of material moving is inefficient due to the slow-moving nature of these pieces of equipment. In addition, every time you lower one of the platforms down to get materials, you are removing it from its intended purpose.
4. INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY. Don’t waste considerable manpower dedicated only on moving materials. Job site productivity is significantly increased when high speed hoists are properly utilized to move materials, allowing your labor force to focus on more productive and profitable work.
5. INCREASED SAFETY. Beta Max Hoists provide a much safer alternative to moving materials to higher levels of a building over frequently used man-lines, carrying materials up stair towers or setting up ropes and pulleys. The reliability and consistency of Beta Max hoists allows a project to run smoothly, heavily cutting down on common incidental workplace injuries that occur when manually running materials up a building. Every company should place a high priority on workplace safety, and this is one easy way to improve safety.