To have a successful project means you planned carefully, estimated accordingly, and choose the right equipment for the job. So, when using the Maxial Track Hoist from Beta Max for certain applications, there are few things to think about.
- The height is 125-175 feet. For greater heights, longer cable kits are available. It is most effective on scaffolds 50 feet in height or higher.
- No counter balance is needed and the only tie-offs required would be that OSHA requires it to be a 4 to 1 ratio.
- There are both mechanical and electrical overload features that prevent workers from attempting to lift more than the 450 lb. maximum.
There are three standard size baskets, a system scaffold carrier, a frame scaffold carrier, and a universal platform. Many companies utilize the system scaffold carrier primarily, to avoid the temptation to overload, but when lifting, insulating, and jacking, the universal platform or insulation basket is used.
- Once the scaffold has been installed when the system basket the hoist can be further utilized by changing the basket out and using a different basket to lift installation rolls or other materials. Custom baskets, such as the installation basket, are available by request of the client in volume.
- The basket weighs less than 100 pounds and can be handled by two people easily. All parts of this system can be handled and erected with two people.
- The hoist is electrically powered, with 120V AC 30 AMP models and 220 volt single phase models. Adequate electric power must be supplied.
About Beta Max Inc.
In 1985, Beta Max Hoist introduced the first high-speed, long-lift, wire rope material hoist systems as an alternative solution for general construction material lifting. While now offering Portable, Maxial, and Rack and Pinion Hoists, Beta Max Hoist is committed to providing superior quality products with exceptional service and technical support. It is the policy of the company to work with customers to create safe and reliable hoist systems that will increase productivity and worker safety.